[kde-china] Updated Chinese(simplified) translation

zwpwjwtz zwpwjwtz在126.com
星期三 九月 9 06:34:02 UTC 2015

Thanks. But I would like to explain something.

At 2015-09-08 23:38:55, "Weng Xuetian" <wengxt在gmail.com> wrote:
>I briefly check the diff you send and it is full of noise. For
>example, you didn't change anything in
>kde-workspace/plasma_runner_kill.po except header generated by poedit.

There are some po files which do not contain the "Language" field. That will make poEdit to complain. So I did modify these files by add a "Language" field (as well as the "X-Generator" field changed automatically by poEdit).

>You might want to hold on baloo_naturalqueryparser a little bit before
>you really understand the syntax in it (you may need to check the code

>for that).
I thought naturalqueryparser is a collection templates used to match query string. So I just translate each word to Chinese. If the query string does not really contain Chinese, I will keep them in their original state.

>I suggest you pick a medium sized change in your diff and only send
>that for review as a start, and then you will get some basic idea. And
>don't forget to fix the space (between English and Chinese, see the

>ikde.org link for more details) before you send it in.
I have uploaded the "extragear-edu" directory and attached it here.

>You should work on master instead of stable, because sync to stable
>will be done by lokalize automatically when we merge your translation.
>
>And always remember, the translation need to be done in their context.
>If you are not sure, run the actual application, check the code, or
>ask on maillist. I saw a lot of word-by-word translation problems in
>your diff.

Although I have not download the source code yet, I managed to understand the true meaning (within the context) of msgstr. I have never agreed with the idea of "word-by-word translation". So please tell me if there is anything improper in the translation this time.

I see there are some people in #kde-cn channel on freenode. But I wonder which one to ask for help (of translation). Maybe you can suggest one?

Regards,

zwpwjwtz