[kde-china] Updated Chinese(simplified) translation

Weng Xuetian wengxt在gmail.com
星期二 九月 8 15:38:55 UTC 2015

I briefly check the diff you send and it is full of noise. For
example, you didn't change anything in
kde-workspace/plasma_runner_kill.po except header generated by poedit.

You might want to hold on baloo_naturalqueryparser a little bit before
you really understand the syntax in it (you may need to check the code
for that).

I suggest you pick a medium sized change in your diff and only send
that for review as a start, and then you will get some basic idea. And
don't forget to fix the space (between English and Chinese, see the
ikde.org link for more details) before you send it in.

You should work on master instead of stable, because sync to stable
will be done by lokalize automatically when we merge your translation.

And always remember, the translation need to be done in their context.
If you are not sure, run the actual application, check the code, or
ask on maillist. I saw a lot of word-by-word translation problems in
your diff.