[rekonq] [RFC] the road to rekonq 0.3.0

Jonas M. Gastal jonas at marx.com.br
Fri Oct 9 13:32:16 CEST 2009

I tought the difference was only in the name, but seeing as the diference is
in the functionality I agree that "last closed tabs" is better.
About the awesomebar I think that is a complex thing that shouldn't be
rushed, in other words, I think we shouldn't do it for 0.3.
I think Elko is right we need a plan of what exactly we want to put in the
handbook, so that people can then do some parts of it.
Yes we have a wiki, it is at:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rekonq/index.php?title=Main_Page
I'm very impressed about our release going to so many distros, being a
gentoo user I guess I'll work on getting 0.3 in to gentoo's repositories
too.