[rekonq] [RFC] the road to rekonq 0.3.0

Eelko Berkenpies kaboon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:20:25 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Andrea Diamantini <adjam7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 09 October 2009 03:07:24 jonas gastal wrote:
>> I think "last visited sites" sounds better.
>
> I think I explained badly Lionel's idea.
> He prefers "last closed tabs" instead of "last visited sites" because he said
> last visited sites are just the first 8 entries of the history. So, no useful
> information from there.
> Last closed tabs are last 8 (max) tabs closed, so perhaps it's more
> interesting info. What do you think about?

I like the idea, at least it makes more sense than displaying the last
visited sites.

/*snip*/

> Anyway, please, take in mind I promised kubuntu and opensuse packagers to
> release a stable version before their next release (29/10 and 12/11) because
> this is going to be our first release in their official repos.

Sweet, Fedora 12 will be released on 2009-11-17. I'll do my best to
have the F12 repo ready for rekonq 0.3, which shouldn't be a problem
looking at the other release dates. :)

>> What kind of docs do you want to write for 0.3? Handbook?
>
> yes

Have you got a plan for this? I'd be glad to help out where possible.
I guess we'd need to set up a list of items we'd like to cover and
than offer the possibility to "take a chapter" and work it out.

Is there a wiki yet?

--
With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Eelko Berkenpies
http://blog.berkenpies.nl/