[rekonq] [RFC] the road to rekonq 0.3.0

Eelko Berkenpies kaboon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:59:16 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Jonas M. Gastal <jonas at marx.com.br> wrote:
> I tought the difference was only in the name, but seeing as the diference is
> in the functionality I agree that "last closed tabs" is better.
> About the awesomebar I think that is a complex thing that shouldn't be
> rushed, in other words, I think we shouldn't do it for 0.3.
> I think Elko is right we need a plan of what exactly we want to put in the
> handbook, so that people can then do some parts of it.
> Yes we have a wiki, it is at:
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rekonq/index.php?title=Main_Page
> I'm very impressed about our release going to so many distros, being a
> gentoo user I guess I'll work on getting 0.3 in to gentoo's repositories
> too.

I was going for a quick draft but I'm not allowed to create pages. I
guess I would need to be added to the sf.net project. Could someone
add me (or give my the right permissions) if it's not too much effort?
My sf.net username is "kaboon_".

--
With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Eelko Berkenpies
http://blog.berkenpies.nl/