D10487: Fix tray icon size scaling when changing the panel size (fix bug 360333)

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 14 15:09:50 UTC 2018

davidedmundson added a comment.

  The part I care about is deciding what the problem is, and understanding the code around it.

  The goal apparently was to match the application icon on the left, which means any patch needs to be able to describe the current padding that happens there, and the current padding that happens here.

  Without that anything is guesswork.

  This patch adds padding directly through resizing (but only in one of the two paths of the size if statement) and then there's a completely separate additional path with the marginHints in tasksRow going through to AbstractItem doing the same thing, but differently.

  I'm fine with changing it, but not blindly.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace