[Differential] [Commented On] D4614: [Baloo Widgets] Add KPropertiesDialog Plugin with file metadata

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 16 10:20:24 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  looks sensible.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Messages.sh:6
> +
> +$XGETTEXT `find . -name \*.cc -o -name \*.cpp -o -name \*.h -o -name \*.qml | grep -v "/src/filepropertiesplugin/"` -o $podir/baloowidgets.pot
>  rm -f rc.cpp

is this not overwriting the generated extraction above?

> baloofilepropertiesplugin.cpp:50
> +
> +    auto *metaDataWidget = new Baloo::FileMetaDataWidget();
> +    metaDataWidget->setItems(properties->items());

I would argue that the FileMetaDataWidget should have the spacer on the end of it's own grid layout. A widget should be able to handle being resized gracefully without making every containing app do it.

(but I don't super object to this either. If this were on RB, imagine I haven't checked the "Open an Issue" checkbox)

> baloofilepropertiesplugin.desktop:8
> +X-KDE-Protocol=file
> +X-KDE-ServiceTypes=KPropertiesDialog/Plugin,image/jp2,image/jpeg,image/pgf,image/png,image/tiff,image/x-exv,image/x-canon-cr2,image/x-canon-crw,image/x-fuji-raf,image/x-minolta-mrw,image/x-nikon-nef,image/x-olympus-orf,image/x-panasonic-rw2,image/x-pentax-pef,image/x-photoshop,image/x-samsung-srw,video/x-ms-asf,video/x-msvideo,video/x-flv,video/quicktime,video/mpeg,video/x-ms-wmv,video/mp4,video/x-matroska,video/webm,application/x-mobipocket-ebook,application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text,application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation,application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet,application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document,application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation,application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet,application/msword,application/vnd.ms-excel,application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,text/plain,text/richtext,text/x-gettext-translation,application/pdf,audio/mpeg,audio/mpeg3,audio/x-mpeg,audio/mp4,audio/flac,audio/x-musepack,audio/ogg,audio/x-vorbis+ogg,audio/opus,audio/x-opus+ogg,audio/wav,audio/x-aiff,audio/x-ape,audio/x-wavpack
> +MimeType=all/all,text/plain,image/jpeg

where does this list come from?

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets