[Differential] [Commented On] D4614: [Baloo Widgets] Add KPropertiesDialog Plugin with file metadata

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 16 10:21:20 UTC 2017

dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Messages.sh:6
> +
> +$XGETTEXT `find . -name \*.cc -o -name \*.cpp -o -name \*.h -o -name \*.qml | grep -v "/src/filepropertiesplugin/"` -o $podir/baloowidgets.pot
>  rm -f rc.cpp

This is obviously wrong, it would duplicate a lot of stuff that the previous line grabbed.

I think you misunderstood the use of "grep -v" in there, which is meant to *exclude* naturalqueryparser. Which means including everything else, including your filepropertiesplugin.

So AFAICS you don't need any change to this file at all, just revert.

> CMakeLists.txt:12
> +install(TARGETS baloofilepropertiesplugin DESTINATION ${PLUGIN_INSTALL_DIR})
> +install(FILES baloofilepropertiesplugin.desktop DESTINATION ${SERVICES_INSTALL_DIR})

If you're bored, the properties dialog could be ported to load plugins with json descriptions instead of desktop files.

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets

EMAIL PREFERENCES