[Differential] [Updated] D1931: Avoid asking model to create string-serialized icon data where possible.

dfaure (David Faure) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 17 08:39:43 UTC 2016

dfaure added a comment.

  Maybe it should have been the other way around, LauncherUrlWithIcon where needed ;-)
   (it seems the icon is only rarely needed)

INLINE COMMENTS

> ContextMenu.qml:225
>              } else {
> -                tasksModel.requestAddLauncher(visualParent.launcherUrl);
> +                tasksModel.requestAddLauncher(visualParent.launcherUrl());
>              }

Is it expected that requestRemoveLauncher is "without icon" and requestAddLauncher is "with icon"? Seems asymmetric but I don't know enough about this to know if it's ok or not.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES