[Differential] [Updated] D1931: Avoid asking model to create string-serialized icon data where possible.

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 17 08:44:30 UTC 2016

hein marked an inline comment as done.
hein added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in ContextMenu.qml:225
> Is it expected that requestRemoveLauncher is "without icon" and requestAddLauncher is "with icon"? Seems asymmetric but I don't know enough about this to know if it's ok or not.

It's ok because requestRemoveLauncher() (and for that matter launcherPosition()) will ignore the icon data when comparing URLs to remove them. It has to because window icons can change at runtime, so the disk-stored string-encoded icon for a launcher might be different from what the window has currently, but since it's still the same app, we do want to remove the launcher.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES