Wallpaper

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 19:53:56 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 01 July 2008 20:30:31 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> the only issue are people who want, e.g., "desktop icons" (fullscreen
> folderview) *and* something like a marble applet containment. there's a
> reason we're going away from fullscreen folderview as default.

Folder view with marble applet combination was what I was thinking when
originally thought about applet as background. And since applets have already
configuration that could be easily added to desktop settings dialog that came
first to my mind. Background applets should be view only applets of course.

I have never liked icons on desktop myself and folderview seems something I'll
be using, but there are people that might think otherwise...

Petri