[Owncloud] Group Quota possible?

Angus Griffin Angus.Griffin at aarnet.edu.au
Mon Jan 21 02:44:44 UTC 2013

Actually for us - a true group quota, that is, the ability to give 100GB to 5 users to share (total 100GB), rather than 100GB to each of 5 users (total 500GB), would be very useful.

If there is any possibility of this on the horizon I'd be keen to participate in testing or to provide any input on design.

Regards,
Angus

Angus Griffin
Manager, Business Development

Australia's Academic and Research Network

Phone: +61 7 3317 9530  |  Mobile: +61 4 1173 6663
Web: http://www.aarnet.edu.au/  |  Email: angus.griffin at aarnet.edu.au