[Owncloud] Some suggestions about notifying the user

NitroG42 nitrog42 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:33:18 UTC 2013

There is a couple of things that bother me (but beta 1.2.0 is still really
good) about the tray icon (on windows) :
-The "updating" icon is triggered when it shouldn't be. Look at dropbox,
this icon is shown only if there are file to upload or to download, not
when is currently checking the current state of the folder.
-Leaving the mouse on the tray should popup a tooltip saying some
informations (number of files who need to be synchronized, etc...).

It would be great to be able to edit a synd folder instead of removing it
and adding a new one. But it's a big feature so I understand.

Anyway, thanks for your work !