[Owncloud] Download limit implementation

Sampath Basnagoda sampathbasnagoda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 05:45:49 UTC 2013

Hi All,
I'm planning to limit downloading amount of a particular user, because of
the bandwidth issues. I noticed that there is an option to select *Default
Quota *when creating a new user by the admin. What is it about? [?] Is that
maximum uploading amount for a user? [?] I couldn't find about this in the
documentation.

Can someone explain me about current situation of this
downloading/uploading limits? And also is there anyone who is working on
this already?
Please Help.[?]
Thank you.

*Sampath Basnagoda,*
*Undergraduate,*
*Department of Computer Science and Engineering,*
*University of Moratuwa,*
*Sri Lanka. *
**