[Owncloud] Windows Client Customisiation Support

Hassan Iqbal hassan at hazcorp.org.uk
Sat Jan 12 17:11:39 UTC 2013

Hello,

The reason i've created this email is because  i am having problems creating the
windows client. I really would appreciate it if someone could help me out. It
would mean a lot to me.

I have been trying to byuild the windows client because i initailly wanted to
customise the logos/images and name of the application. I was told the only way
was to build the client from scratch, So thats what ive been trying to do.

I have no coding backgroud or anything. I did everything like it says in the
manual
(http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/1.1/building.html#windows-cross-compile).

However when i got to the Generic Build Instructions, to build Mirall i got
errors which would let me proceed with anything.

i have attached a screen shot so that you can see what i did and what response i
got. I hope you can diagnose the problem and help me sort it out. As this really
means a lot to me.

Waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards
Hassan iqbal