[Owncloud] Review Process

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Sat Jan 12 23:32:17 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

at the Berlin developer meeting last year we discussed to try the new github review process for 2 month and then decide if we keep it.
I heard no major complains and I think it works well. So let's keep on using the current review process.

As a reminder. Pull requests are needed for the core, 3rdparty, mirall and android repositories. You can commit directly into the other repositories if you want.
If you feel unsure and you know that someone else has the knowledge to review your patch then it's recommended to use pull requests too.

I hope that works for everybody.

Frank