[Owncloud] global default: language

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Sat Jan 12 14:09:15 UTC 2013

There’s 2 things you can do:

1) Just leave it, and the language will automatically be whatever any user
has as their local settings.
2) Delete all other locales except German, though that would force people
to only use German. (This option is useful if you want to only offer a set
of languages, but less useful if you only want to offer one.)

That said, forget what I said in 2) and just leave it as it is. German
users will automatically get German as the language, no setting needed.
Language is a user decision.