[Owncloud] Migrating 3rd party apps into ownclouds github repository

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Thu Feb 28 14:12:31 UTC 2013

Hi Jan-Christoph, thanks for the reply!

I mostly agree with your view of things. That is why I asked that question
here on the mailing list. So I take your answer as 'the' opinion and reply
from the community, since no one else replied :-)

My own repository url is already published inside the apps (and in the app
store), so everyone can already access and use the code. That repository does
_not_ live on github, I have my reasons for that. So I guess I will simply
leave things as they are which actually serves my main motivation for my
question: saving time.

Thanks again for considering my question!

Christian Reiner (arkascha)