[Owncloud] OwnCloud update instructions

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Feb 28 14:05:03 UTC 2013

Hey Howard,

without all the technobabble and getting into git, you can browse the
documentation on Github and check for the page you want to edit. The update
page is here for example:
https://github.com/owncloud/documentation/blob/master/admin_manual/maintenance/update.rst

Then you just hit the »Edit« button on the top right (you need a Github
account of course), do your changes and save them. Then maybe you need to
click »Pull request« in the top bar and describe your changes, and they
will be reviewed.

Thanks!