[Owncloud] Syncing Files over 10MB fails

Niko owncloud at nik-o-mat.de
Sun Feb 24 07:42:32 UTC 2013

Hi Everybody,

I found out, that even with the new OwnCloud Server Version 4.5.7 and
Windows Client 1.2.0 I can not sync Files over about 10 to 13MB.

I read in the changelog, that Files bigger than 2GB could be possible
(if enough RAM is installed).

Facing this issue on a Windows7 64Bit, 8GB RAM (should be enough for
large files), I am curious about possible fixes / workarounds / settings
I have to change or to take care of on my server or on my environment.

Please let me know, what to do?!

Thanks a lot and best regards
Niko