[Owncloud] OwnCloud update instructions

Bernhard Posselt nukeawhale at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 07:44:30 UTC 2013

Its not that hard ;) Heres the github help on this

https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo
https://help.github.com/articles/be-social

If you still think that its too complicated, you can also file a bug on
https://github.com/owncloud/documentation/issues
Please write in there how it should look like so we can just copy paste
it into the admin manual ;)