[Owncloud] default reply to owncloud at kde.org header

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Mon Feb 18 16:48:26 UTC 2013

What are we discussing here?

It’s honestly ridiculous to have such a big discussion about petty things
like a default reply-to header, on the list of a project which is concerned
with solving actual problems, for many people. If you have time to kill,
please look at ownCloud’s current issues and help us fix them:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues?state=open – thank you!

Regarding the original discussion – if it should be changed, please just
contact the mailing list manager and they will decide if it makes sense, no
need for bikeshedding on here. Then again, I think the mailing list manager
is Frank, and he’s swamped doing actual work on the release, so please
don’t bother now.

Sorry for the harsh tone, but we’re close to releasing ownCloud 5 and all
of you people’s time is better spent testing and fixing it rather than in
this thread. If you want to be awesome, help out!