[Owncloud] Hate to say it but . . .

Jakub Moscicki Jakub.Moscicki at cern.ch
Fri Apr 26 11:25:07 UTC 2013

Hello,

I think you are right and this is not update related. We are also seeing this kind of issues without updating the clients…

On the testpilots mailing list I posted some questions about enabling logging and reporting problems. We would like to help you debug these issues and report them in meaningful way. And maybe reproduce them reliably too…

kuba