[Owncloud] Hate to say it but . . .

Michael mike at draftx.net
Fri Apr 26 18:13:06 UTC 2013

If people say time is an issue, maybe we could add a page to Owncloud that
outputs the time so the sync client could periodically check? If the time
isn't close enough, try to trigger an update(if possible, this might be
hard - too many methods/programs that are used for this), but don't sync
until the time is good.
I know that for one other storage solutions like Owncloud do this.
Should I file an issue about this so someone could pick it up?
Mike