[Owncloud] ownCloud Client Release 1.2.4

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Fri Apr 12 14:24:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

> I don't know where I have to report my problem so i explain it here : the new clientsync for Debian is crashing.
>
> Some informations from logs :
>
> owncloud --logfile occrash
> void Mirall::Application::setupTranslations() Using "fr_FR" translation
> owncloud: /usr/src/packages/BUILD/src/mirall/csyncthread.cpp :333 : void Mirall::CSyncThread::startSync():  L'assertion « syncsRunning == 1 » a échoué.
> Abandon
>
> (a échoué = failed)
> (Abandon = abord)
>
> If you need more informations, i'll share the logfile.

I added this assertion because we suspected that under certain conditions, Mirall might start more than one sync run. This seems now to be confirmed. Please post a bug description to https://github.com/owncloud/mirall/issues. What would interest me in your case is the contents of ~/.local/share/data/ownCloud/folders/, i.e. all files in there and its contents. Also, a log file produced by "LANG=en owncloud --logfile log.txt" until the crash happens. For a full template, please see the contribution guidelines displayed when you try to create a new issue.

Cheers,
  Daniel