[Owncloud] ownCloud Client Release 1.2.4

dada dadall55 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 14:09:42 UTC 2013

Le 11/04/2013 15:05, Klaas Freitag a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> we're happy to announce the availability of ownCloud Client 1.2.4.
>
> It is a bugfix release for the 1.2 line of the client and comes with
> important bug fixes. For Windows user it improves the handling of
> exlusive locks of files, which was not fully remedied in 1.2.3.
> Starting with 1.2.4, files that are locked locally will no longer be
> downloaded.
>
> A new feature in 1.2.4 is that a custom configuration directory can be
> passed to the client using the command line parameter --confdir
> <directory>. This can be used to test different configurations of
> owncloud on the same machine.
>
> Apart from that we applied some fixes that we got from futher
> investigation with valgrind and Coverity.
>
> The detailed ChangeLog can be seen at
> http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/releases .
>
> Get the pre-packaged sync client for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux as
> well as the sources for Mirall and CSync at
> http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/ . Linux packages are provided
> through the openSUSE Build Service and it may take some more time to
> have all platforms finished.
>
> Thanks to everyone who contributed either code or through any other
> way. A special thank you for your patience and good support helping us
> again to debug some problems for this release. You helped a lot,
> especially in nailing down the Win32 problems.
>
> best regards,
> Klaas and Danimo

Hi everyone,

I don't know where I have to report my problem so i explain it here :
the new clientsync for Debian is crashing.

Some informations from logs :

/owncloud --logfile occrash//
//void Mirall::Application::setupTranslations() Using "fr_FR" translation //
//owncloud:
/usr/src/packages/BUILD/src/mirall/csyncthread.cpp :333 : void
Mirall::CSyncThread::startSync():  L'assertion « syncsRunning == 1 » a
échoué.//
//Abandon//
/
(a échoué = failed)
(Abandon = abord)

If you need more informations, i'll share the logfile.

dada