[Owncloud] small translation correction request (de)

Georg Ehrke ownclouddev at georgswebsite.de
Tue Nov 27 21:20:30 UTC 2012

Hi Marcel,
thanks for your effort in improving ownCloud's translation.
May I ask you to create an account at Transifex.[1]
Transifex is the platform we use for our translations.
Everybody is welcome to join us and help to improve these translations.
If you signed up, just request a membership in the german translation team. [2]
Your request will be approved by a bot within a few minutes.
Once your membership was approved, you can modify all the german translations and fix other mistakes.

Cheers
Georg Ehrke

[1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/owncloud/
[2] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/owncloud/language/de/