[Owncloud] small translation correction request (de)

Luke Owncloud owncloud at ohrt.org
Wed Nov 28 11:01:58 UTC 2012

I just signed up at Transifex and tried to edit some strings.
However, I cannot edit already reviewed strings.
I downloaded and tried to upload a *.ts-file. Upload seems to work,
however, no message is displayed.
I attached my corrections. (just some typos)

PS: There seems to be a problem with the transifex.com website. It keeps
appending stuff to cookie km_uq until the cookie is too big, and I just
get an error message: "400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie  Too
Large". Same behaviour for both Firefox and IE9.