[Owncloud] Any publicity is good publicity..?

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Sat Dec 15 13:41:46 UTC 2012

On 15.12.2012, at 13:54, hemathor <hemathor at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Saturday 15 December 2012 03:05:12 Michael Grosser wrote:
>> funny thing,
>>
>> hope we will make a great 5.0 release and really test it badly this time...
>
> with emphasis on 'this time'? ;)
>

>> with a lot of new working features.
>> so we can even please the mainstream :D
>
> and please, please, please (prettyplease with a cherry on top): check the client syncing (here: on linux) thoroughly! it still messes up a lot of my files and pollutes it with myriads of conflict-files... and i have just one server and two clients, which don't even access/change files at the same time (apart from the csync client)...
>
> but still good work, anyway. i just have the impression that you guys want too much in too little time, instead of having something, that works rocksolid, and then go from there... but who cares what i think...

Well Klaas, Danimo and a few others are working full time and super hard on the clients.
But more help is always appreciated. For example testing under all possible conditions with good step by step description of possible bugs is a huge help.
So if you want to contribute feel free to help :-)

Frank