[Owncloud] Any publicity is good publicity..?

hemathor hemathor at gmx.de
Sat Dec 15 12:54:23 UTC 2012

On Saturday 15 December 2012 03:05:12 Michael Grosser wrote:
> funny thing,
>
> hope we will make a great 5.0 release and really test it badly this time...

with emphasis on 'this time'? ;)

> with a lot of new working features.
> so we can even please the mainstream :D

and please, please, please (prettyplease with a cherry on top): check the client syncing (here: on linux) thoroughly! it still messes up a lot of my files and pollutes it with myriads of conflict-files... and i have just one server and two clients, which don't even access/change files at the same time (apart from the csync client)...

but still good work, anyway. i just have the impression that you guys want too much in too little time, instead of having something, that works rocksolid, and then go from there... but who cares what i think...

greetings...