[Owncloud] CSS: use px, not em

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:21:41 UTC 2012

Hi,
Strange suggestion, From my experience: We move our applications to em
, we got angry quickly when we used px instead of em, also when one
try to use web-application on different type of devices, with
different scale factors of fonts in user defined settings and
on large screens em is important unit, because some users are using
Ctrl+ to increase content to see it.
a.