[Owncloud] CSS: use px, not em

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Dec 5 11:04:30 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, December 05, 2012 01:09:17 Jan-Christoph Borchardt wrote:
> Please only use px as values, no em anymore.

This is likely to make ownCloud harder to use or even unusable on high-dpi
displays, such as Retina or my Vaio's. I would recommend to use dpi-dependent
sizes everywhere, so em instead of px.

(We had similar issues with Plasma, which for a long time didn't really
matter, but now people are using "reasonable resolution" displays, we get
bugreports about it, and have merged several patches to fix it.)
--
sebas