[Owncloud] Updater breaks installation

Norman Rieß norman at smash-net.org
Tue Dec 4 10:35:36 UTC 2012

Hi Victor,

maybe some metadata could be introduced giving information for the
current running version and the latest version directly in the updater.
People could see the changelog or special features and decide if they
want to update to the latest version.
And people could be warned about their version like "This version is
seriously outdated, please update." or "Issue with Updater, please see
<insert_link>".

Regards,
Norman