[Owncloud] Updater breaks installation

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:21:41 UTC 2012

Hi Cristopher,

My apologies for this mess. You didn't need to recreate the database as it
was caused by missing config.php file after update. It can be solved by
using config.php from the updater backup. [1]
This bug is fixed in the Updater shipped with OC 4.5.4. [2]

Sorry, that my attempts to inform the community about this issue were
insufficient.

[1] http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6636
[2] https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/233

---