[Owncloud] Coding Guidelines ported

Bernhard Posselt nukeawhale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 23:31:55 UTC 2012

Thank you for your reply :)!

The typo is fixed.

The new documentation is going to replace the existing one, thats why we
duplicate information.

About the tabs: Its hard to say: lets do 80 characters. How much
characters is a tab? 1? or 8 like in the default setting?
If a tab was 1 character wide, someone with a different setting might
find himself exceeding the length (btw: this is my main argument against
tabs, but people use tabs so we have to adjust. Personally i use 4
spaces for indention in my private projects)