[Marble-devel] MarbleMap

Carlos Licea carlos_licea at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:21:23 CET 2008

Hi guys,
    I've just updated marble and i've seen the new created class
MarbleMap, if i understand it correctly it will be the bridge between
the map and the model. Actually i was going to suggest something like
that, for example I think that there should be the textureMapper class
instead of marbleModel so we can have, say, a widget painting a flat
representation and of a model and, say, a Mercator projection in other
widget, perhaps you can explain me what are your plans.
    In other topic, i tried adding by myself the Mercator projection in
the GUI so that i could make tests (for some reason setting
m_viewParams.m_projection = Mercator doesn't do the trick) but i wasn't
able to find the UI file for the Qt version of marble, I'm assuming that
MarbleControlBox.ui is the KDE one because i added the option there and
I hadn't the choice, so tackat would you mind adding it so i can see If
what I'm doing is right?.
    Have a good day,
        Carlos