[Marble-devel] TextureColorizer Patch to generate palette at runtime

Ismael Asensio caciquecola500 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 02:06:25 CET 2008

Hi Marble team!
I just read your last post in the planet and felt the need to refresh my
rotten C++ skills, so here is a patch for the junior job you suggested about
generate texturepalette at runtime. It seems to work, and the timedemo
doesn't show a down in performance, but you'll say the last word.

I've just got into the mailing list, so maybe it's a bit late for the patch
and somebody has also send a nicer one :)
Otherwise, I'm looking forward for a replay.

Ciao!