[KPhotoAlbum] KPA Finnish translation

Aleksi Halkola halkola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:14:40 GMT 2012

Moi Risto,

Thank you for working on the finnish translation. I don't really know
what is the best way to send comments so I will just write a few things
here:

1) You sometimes translate Super category as "luokka" and at other times
as "yliluokka"
2) Directory is sometimes "hakemisto" and at other times "kansio"

I don't understand what the fuzzy entries are but there are some strange
ones

#, fuzzy
#~ msgid "Margins"
#~ msgstr "Maalis"

#, fuzzy
#~ msgid "Col&umns"
#~ msgstr "Määrä"

#, fuzzy
#~ msgid "Page Layout"
#~ msgstr "Viimeinen"

#, fuzzy
#~ msgid "Head Line"
#~ msgstr "Uudelleennimeä"

#, fuzzy
#~ msgid "Server result name:"
#~ msgstr "Jäsenryhmät"

#, fuzzy
#~ msgid "Test Connection"
#~ msgstr "Kuvaus"

Ther are many others that don't really match, but that might be why they
are fuzzy in the first place. I have some time (not all that much
though) to help. Let me know what would be the best way for me to send
some more comments and I will see what I can do.

Cheers,

Aleksi