[KPhotoAlbum] KPA Finnish translation

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sun Mar 4 23:58:42 GMT 2012

Moro.

As Miika released the release candidate with the translations, I
realized that the Finnish translation [1] needed some work. So I went
through most of the stuff so that the UI is now usable in Finnish.
Tooltips, helps, popups etc are not translated. Please Finns, use it
for a while (a week?), give me feedback and then I'll contact the
kde-fi translation team who have the power to upload it to KDE
servers.

TERMS
Here're some of the terms I've used, using lokalisointi.org and
#lokalisointi IRC channel to support my decisions.
tag = tunniste
token = merkki
category = luokka
super/subcategory = ylä/aliluokka

HOW TO TEST?
I've also attached my version to this e-mail so it'll be archived even
when I remove my version from Dropbox
[2]

#install required stuff (see [2])
sudo apt-get install xutils-dev subversion

#Pull required files
svn co -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kde4 l10n
cd l10n/
svn up scripts
svn up templates
svn up fi

#download (my) latest version
wget http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5115696/kpa-translation/kphotoalbum.po -O
fi/messages/extragear-graphics/kphotoalbum.po

#prepare, compile, something...
scripts/autogen.sh fi
cd fi
cmake .