[Kmymoney-devel] KF5 release

Szőts Ákos szotsaki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:23:41 UTC 2015

Hello Jack,

Unfortunately, it does use Akonadi in a mandatory way. The package has the
following dependencies:
- kdepimlibs4 >= 4.14.0
- akonadi-runtime < 1.13.40
- akonadi-runtime >= 1.13.0

Christian also stated this earlier in his mail [1].

Because of these dependencies newer version of KDE PIM suite cannot be
installed unless KMyMoney is uninstalled.

Ákos

[1]: https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kmymoney-devel/2015-September/015721.html

A következőt írtad ekkor: 2015. november 21. 11:43:16