[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney/Akonadi integration

Cristian OneČ› onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:28:05 UTC 2015

Hi Carl,

The akonadi dependencies of the KDE4 version of KMyMoney are
mandatory. They became optional dependencies in the frameworks branch
but I guess that does not help in your case. This seems yet another
reason to speed up the migration to frameworks. Unfortunately we seem
to lack the developer resources to do it.

Regards,
Cristian