[Kmymoney-devel] KF5 release

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 17:18:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

It seems like the matter of releasing 4.8 and merging the frameworks
branch into master to work towards a 5.0 release based on frameworks
is getting more important as frameworks gets a wider adoption. I would
love to get back to the project at least to make this [1] plan happen.
Since the last commit was made on 19.09.2015 I would vote for this to
happen in the immediate future. Otherwise the project will be left
behind by distros. Any thoughts?

[1] https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Version_5.0