Broken defaults

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:52:10 CEST 2011

About the smudge brush backward compatibility I agree that's not much
important and you probably shouldn't waste time on it.
I like the idea to leave it on next release, just the time for users to
convert their presets from legacy to new smudge brush (I already did that
myself, but I think about all the users who don't use alpha version…)