opengl application issue

Sajjadul Islam sajis997 at student.liu.se
Sat Jul 21 08:46:52 BST 2007

Hello

I have an working opengl application that was compiled and linked using a
MakeFile. I want to move that one to  the KDevelop IDE so that i can manage
it efficiently.

I am new to that IDE and i need some help as i m getting starnge result
after porting that to  KDevelop. Let me give you the structure that i had
before bringing that to KDevelop.

I have the following source files under the parent directory:

GUI.cpp
GUI.h
HalfEdgeMesh.cpp
HalfEdgeMesh.h
main.cpp
Mesh.cpp
Mesh.h
ObjIO.cpp
ObjIO.h
SimpleMesh.cpp
SimpleMesh.h

Under the parent directory i have a folder called /SupportCode and inside
that i have the following files:

Camera.h
ColorMap.cpp
ColorMap.h
Geometry.h
Matrix4x4.h
Matrix4x4_Impl.h
Stopwatch.h
Util.cpp
Util.h
Vector3.h
Vector4.h

I addedd all the source files under the Source and header file after
creating a simple project. It is compiling fine and running as well. The
application has some user interactivity and that where the application
stucks. With particular key press event i will be loading different Mesh
data , BUT it is not working and the application hangs.

I hope that there will be someone in the forum to help me with  the issue.

If necessary i can send the whole project if necessary to illustrate the
problem