installing KDevelop

Compu-Creations razvan at compu-creations.com
Wed Nov 7 14:48:39 GMT 2001

Hello,
I'm trying to install KDevelop in my FreeBSD box but I have
no luck. When I installed KDE, QT2 was also installed in
../share/include/qt2. I installed QT3 in /usr/local/qt
and I wanted to install KDevelop from the port. But it
gives me an error because is trying to install using the old
QT version. How can I make KDevelop use my latest QT lib?
And I'm having a though time finding the source for KDevelop
so I can compile it myself, do they have it on kdevelop.org?

Thank you for your time.
Razvan