installing KDevelop

Davka davka at immersive.com
Sun Nov 11 20:52:13 GMT 2001

On 07Nov 07:48, Compu-Creations wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to install KDevelop in my FreeBSD box but I have
> no luck. When I installed KDE, QT2 was also installed in
> ../share/include/qt2. I installed QT3 in /usr/local/qt
> and I wanted to install KDevelop from the port. But it
> gives me an error because is trying to install using the old
> QT version. How can I make KDevelop use my latest QT lib?

Take a look at the kde-freebsd mail archive at
http://lists.csociety.org/pipermail/kde-freebsd/2001-November/thread.htm

I posted a message there with workarounds for running kdevelop
under FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE.

--
-Davka
davka at immersive dot com

"Man is not a rational animal.  Man is a rationalizing animal."
-unknown