compile error

Erik Hjelmås erikh at hig.no
Sat Sep 30 12:00:33 BST 2000

Thanks for your help William, I still havent figured out the details with
this, but for now I just create a new projects and copy/paste the source
from the other one.

I looked in all the makefiles and learned a few things, and if I run into
this error again, I will dig deeper, but for now I have to get back to the
programming :)

/Erik