htdig config problems

Danny Nedelko dan at genuinemedia.com
Fri May 12 12:27:13 BST 2000

Hi all,

Having a slight config problem to enable search capabilities, using
kdk1.2 , kdevelop is setup nicely, except I failed to install htdig. I
have just installed htdig, htsearch, etc. , modified my $PATH to include
htdig and htsearch. Now when I go into the Setup, to create the
database, kdevelop says that htdig is not installed. It most decidely is
installed, since i can launch from command line.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Dan Nedelko

PS Any solutions to my post of a couple of days ago would be helpful too
=)