What would be the best approach..?

Charles Boivin okeo at mindless.com
Mon May 8 18:49:57 BST 2000

Hi everyone,

I've been using kdevelop since the early beta stages. However, I have
not looked at it in the past, oh about 4 months. Now I just downloaded
version 1.2, and I would like to use it on an *already existing* project
I need to work on.

The project consists of about 100 files, located in several directories.
It generates 4 different executables (they're all console programs), and
uses shared libraries. What would be the best approach to work with this
project? I will eventually want to create a 5th executable (basically a
GUI version of one of the console programs).

I've read that there is the beginning of a support for shared libraries.
How does it work exactly?

Thank you.

--
Charles Boivin

Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada