[florian at fpaetz.de: configure-error]

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 09:43:01 BST 2000

Florian Paetz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> someone mailed me the following error. I don't really know the reason, but I
> guessed that the problems are, that the configure script tries to link the
> qt2.x libaries with the kde 1.1.2 libraries.
> Has someone any other ideas?
Ladies and Gentlemen, the-lucky-winner-iiiiiiissss: Florian Paetz!
You are the 1000000st guy who asks that qt-2.x/kde-1.x-question! :-)
Your price is you can download the MSWindows version of KDevelop for
free! See the forum for the download address...

Well,
export QTDIR=/your_realized_qt_144_path
export KDEDIR=/your_realized_kde_1x_path
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$KDEDIR/lib
./configure
make
make install (as root)

Ciao,